Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introduction. And More...

I have been planning to do this blog for quite some time now but kept on running into difficulties like lack of time, other important (unfortunately urgent too) things to do, getting my life into order etc. etc.. (Let's just label it as being lazy and be done with it!) Finally, I am here, overcoming my laziness syndrome. 

I am a finance professional but aspire to be in fashion in any form. I am passionate about all things beautiful. Though I am stuck in a mundane boring world of a busy metro in India, I have my own weapons to fight with – an over active imagination, a liberal dose of pixie dust and a zeal to take everything and make it work for me.

Over this blog, I shall try to share my beautiful world (and the magic that goes behind keeping it so, of course!). This blog is not about the best brands or the latest trends only. It’s about working what you have in your favor, simple cheat codes to derive the maximum benefits, and most importantly, staying stylish, always…

I believe being stylish is not only looking good but feeling great too. This blog is my journey from better to best, and I hope I find travelers on the same road.

If you are with me till here, I welcome you aboard. Would love to hear back from you. Good, bad, ugly, whatever, I am just an e-mail away...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment